Thursday 1 May 2014

Canadian Weather

This pretty much sums up the Canada we have seen so far:


The people here are all very cheerful and VERY non-complaining about the 5 months of snow they endure (and it was hailing only yesterday!).. We're going to the Rocky Mountains next week where the temps will be -5 overnight and I'm terrified already! As some of you know I live in fear of the mosquitoes (and they are the BIGGEST I have ever seen in my life - yup - here in Canada - I think I could open a tin if beans with one of them!)

If I was better at working this darn iPhone of mine I would put a photo of the weather forecast on at this point. But sorry - I'm not.. Anyway - trust me.. It's gonna be cold.. Yikes!  

The street art here is pretty cool - this is in Kelona - where Elton John's chap is from - sometimes they swing by and Elton does a little gig for the locals:


Overall it's great here - you should definitely come;)

Sarah x 


1 comment:

  1. Sarah have you taken over from Guy?
    All looks lively
    Glad you are still having fun
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete