Tuesday 10 June 2014

Seattle - last day

When working in the back garden,  interruptions occur when Sophie comes out and wants to play. She is strong young and full of energy. Sally cant walk her on a lead as the yank is too strong and nearly pull s her arm off. Its actually quite fun having a tennis ball delivered to my feet and all that hqs to happen is one big kick and then watch in amazement at the continual athletic enthusiasm of this dog. However the saliva from the ball slowly gets transferred to the front of my right croc which then attracts dust as breadcrumbs to an egg covered piece of veal would. This required serious grass wiping before going out tonight. My job is step cleaning

Kids ignore her now
Then later it was homemade
 
Ok its not round but an egg in the middle seemed to quite impress our hosts
Then tonight I pulled a favour and came to Tulas in downtown to watch big band jazz. There are 12 customers and I am THIS close
Its pretty good. There are two waitresses one surly on friendly. I am at the bar. A couple with a beard and a voluptuous bosom are next to me lower down having a meal. I am blogging in the break. The music requires occasional eye shutting and goose pimples and internal wonderment at how they do it esp the double bass player. I am sure he doesn't hug and hold his wife that much all week! 

Yesterday we got duvet s and utensils from an op shop ready for future camping.  It was when I saw 30 plus non stick pans and 25 feet of cds 3 deep that a reflection on the craziness of  certain aspects od western materialism was unavoidable 
Breaks over excuse me its a bit rude to have my back to them
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment