Saturday 28 June 2014

Fort Flagler State Park

We are camping now at Fort Flagler. Fully booked but several spare sights because of poor weather. This morning wasnt too sunny so mutiny was in the ranks as we set off in cloud along the road with scooters. First fort they cheered up again 

You can walk right through them

Sarah wanted to punch me when I spoke about camping as a spiritual experience ie challenge to find a good attitude when conditions werent perfect
Few pictures as facebook was flattening the battery
I know one of my two camera battery chargers is in here somewhere
"Can we go to a camera shop?"
Best veggy sausages I have tried
I'll stick to what I know thanks
If you pull that funny expression then we know you are doing that thing again
"Will stones burn?"
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment