Saturday 21 September 2013

LFF - Sarah made a roof & chilling out

 

Guy:

Sarah admiring her handiwork, this was made with prebought reed roof pieces, all held together with wire
(its now been finished and the horse has somewhere to avoid sun and rain)

 But now
 its all quiet, the rest have gone to market, if i get on the sidecar combo then its too many people. I can hear the hum of the pc as i sit at an outside desk, i can see the ants are making their home inside, listening to 'Moving Pictures', i'm swatting away flies, different parts of my skin are telling me they got a little too  much sun, i can hear a hum of traffic, iodine dabbed on the scratches. Done my washing, (which is clothes, sink and shampoo and a bit of rubbing) even though the water comes out dark brown only a boil wash will save my white shirt now!  I'm busy researching the next phases, checking out transport, accomodation, costs, schedules etc.  Whereas 20 years ago it was all a hard copy of "Lonely PLanet" now its all on line.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment