Thursday 30 January 2014

Yarra-evening walk to mens group

 after being out in town we came back on the bus and i fell asleep. Judy then served delicious pumpkin and chicken risotto.

Stuffed, sarah kindly agreed to do the kids so I had a gentle 20 minute walk to pauls house 1km away in the evening country sun

There were no cars. It was views I wanted to package up and Take away. I still needed to use google maps. Passed about 20 houses sucking on a liquoirice sweet from sarah. So peaceful I took sandals off. All those stories of Spiders havent worked out. Only seen two big ones all trip.

"Is this Joyce Road?"

Huh? (She was washing her car)

"Is that Joyce road over there?"

Oh sorry I have only just moved here
.......

oh well I cant get that lost it is really small and quiet round here. I'll just keep going. Wood piles. Horses. Water tanks. Large verandas. Large quota of 4x4

eventually arrived shook hands and the evening began

xxx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I just spoke to Janina Simons from Yallourn North from helpx. Apologies, but I don't know what other way I can contact you. I'm from england looking to do my farm work for the 2nd year working holiday visa. She mentioned that after her place you went to some other 'farm' stays/wineries where they look for people to help them in exchange for the 2nd year visa for Oz.
    Would it be possible for you to provide me some details/contacts/weblinks for these places. Would really appreciate it. I understand this is random but i hope you are able to help me! Thank You !! Harish, 0403339258/mistryharish23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harish! We are using two websites to volunteer around the world.. They are helpx.net and workaway.com.. There are lots of people that would help you on there;) good luck!

      Delete