Monday 9 December 2013

Sydney-Waterloo -the 'hood

As I came back from the shop clutching sour cream and rice ( I successfully managed to get brown rice as an agreed option from cook Michelle-thanks- when she initially assumed white) and was about to negotiate the two locks to get into lexs apartment system when in front of me two swarthy (ie ancestors of whom would probably predate the first ever recorded convict ship....sorry planned migration arrival by a few thousand years) locals walking along the road...

"Yeah..y'know I just dont get it. Just dont f##kin' understand why or how"

'Yeah'

"How are all these people being done for dealing and only getting fines when I get caught and I get two f@@kin' months! I've just got out and I am sick of it. There's no rhyme nor reason to it"

I know that aboriginals are supposed to have had the rough end of the stick in the past and here were some disadvantaged ladies in shorts plimsoles and white t shirts going about their day.

Lexs place is an island of advantage in a surrounding area of post war social housing that is apparently going to be pulled down at some point

there is a small playground half way up this hill however with some high calorie Robinia growing

and some Interesting hardware lying around

Rowan suggested this picture. Normally he turns away! He is oblivious to the surroundings and says he loves going there.

later off for a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment