Tuesday 17 December 2013

A beautiful walk Bondi to Bronte

.. With many, many beautiful views that reminded me very much of the rugged coast of Cornwall. 




It took about two hours with lots of stops for looking at things, playing in playgrounds, tantrums and 'little chats' (the children's favourite pastime). 

we were passed by a lot of joggers in all shapes and sizes

Rowan now loves wrestling and luckily, Guy is always on hand to step in. Esme is my little shadow (in the sweetest possible way).




We very very lucky to be doing this amazing trip and there isn't a day that goes by without us being reminded of it.



"did you see me? Did you hear me? Did you notice me disappear Dad? I am trying to hide you know"
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely xxxx
    Glad you are still all having fun
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete